The foundation has been created after many years of voluntary work and acting in associations helping ill children in Poland and Africa.
The foundation has been created in order to help missions in Africa who take part in the program Adoption of the Heart and other concomitant programs, and to provide financial help to ill and disabled children in Poland through organizing events and cooperating with the media.
The foundation runs a program called Adoption of the Heart in Tanzania and Cameroon, and a charity campaign “The Brides” in Poland.
We are looking for Adopting Parents for a new group of children in the capital city of Cameroon, Yaounde, and in the centre Mji wa Huruma in Tanzania.
More on Adoption and the Brides campaign – see our website links.
Main goals of the foundation “They Have a Future” are as follows:
1. to bring help to children with serious and hard to cure illnesses or waiting for difficult or expensive medical treatment in the country and abroad;
2. to support gifted children who are not able to achieve their goals because of lack of financial means in the country and abroad;
3. to help to medical, educational and care facilities in the country and abroad;
4. to undertake and support activities that spread education among people and children in the country and abroad who have difficulty having access to it;
5. to bring help to poor people and institutions in the country and abroad who are in difficult financial situations;
6. to educate and develop children, youth and adults form Africa and the so-called Third World countries;
7. to help citizens of African countries and the so-called Third World Countries who suffer from poverty;
8. to carry out activities connected with health prophylaxis and promotion;
9. to disseminate the knowledge on African Countries and the so-called Third World countries, on their culture, current problems and their causes;
10. to meet, bring closer, understand and create personal relationships among people coming from distant societies and cultures.
Foundation “They Have a Future” (“Mają Przyszłość”)
ul. Młyńska 45 / 62-070 Konarzewo
National Court Register: 0000425871
REGON No.: 302153520
Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7773226141
tel.: 88 313 55 50
Statutory account of the Foundation:
Alior Bank PL 65 2490 0005 0000 4520 4418 9818
Sub account for public money collection for Miłosz Bronisz:
Alior Bank PL 12 2490 0005 0000 4600 9975 6465
The Foundation is duly registered in the National Court Register in the District Court in Poznan – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, Commercial Division No. 8, and in the National Register of Foundations and Associations.